Limiting number of records in Browser

This topic is 7160 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies

I am new with FM and am reading as fast as I can to get up to speeed but some stuff has eluded me. I want to limint the number of records viewed in browser, Can I do that or do I need to make a portal to do this??

Second I am trying to figure out how to make the summary field "Duration" that I created and put in a sub-summary part visible??

Thanks

I want to limint the number of records viewed in browser, Can I do that or do I need to make a portal to do this??

It's not 100% clear what you want to do. Do you want to limit the number of records available by some criteria, or just limit the number visible at once? If it's the former, a portla may (or may not) be your best option. If it's the latter, do you want to limit the number of records on screen at once, or do you want to limit the total number of records that can be viewed?

Second I am trying to figure out how to make the summary field "Duration" that I created and put in a sub-summary part visible??

For this, be sure that you have sorted by the sub-summary break field and are in preview mode (or have printed the data). Both conditions must be true for sub-summary parts to be visible.

HTH,

Jerry

This topic is 7160 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.