FMPug in Israel?

This topic is 3454 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hi xtrim -

We actually HAVE received a request to start a new FMPug Chapter in Israel. The potential coordinator has been notified the new site is up and running. We hope to sign them soon. For the meantime you can register as a Virtual member and get access to a multitude of FileMaker Pro resources. If (or when) we sign the Israel chapter you will be eligible to upgrade from a Virtual Member to a Chapter member.

If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact me via email (see below)

All the best

Hi Andy,

Well, that is nice to know, and also hard to believe tongue.gif

I've been searching all over Israel...and found only one guy who vanished into thin air....

anyways.....I'll be happy to be a coordinator here in Israel (hmmm, I just need to find fm-people crazy.gif)

BTW - I've been monitoring your posts for 3 years now, Just wanted to say that you were extremely helpful and creative....

Cheers

Xtrim -

Thank you for the kind words. Always appreciated.

As to you being a coordinator, that works too. Like I said I have someone already requesting to set up a group. Obviously, Israel is a big place so you could both set up a group.

Stop by FMPug.com and click on the about section to learn more on setting up a chapter. The costs are listed under the Join FMPug link.

• 7 months later...
  • Newbies

Hi All:

I'm frequently travel to Israel as i have a lot of family there. In fact, I am here now. I was wondering what ever happened with this thread and how i can get in touch with other FileMaker developers in Israel for business opportunities.

-deb :) )

• 7 years later...
  • 1 year later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.