Server Maintenance This Week. ×

This topic is 8701 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies

I can't be too helpful on this as Outlook has limited Applescripting but you can script a button to copy the address, send an Apple event to open Outlook and create a new email. You will then have to click in the address field before pasting. You can do this properly with some mail programmes (like Emailer) and will post information into several fileds at once. Unfortunately MS is not keen on this Internation Standard either. Of course I just realised that you may not be a Mac user, in which case there may be an easier solution.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Newbies

I had the exact same problem and was pulling my hair out. Someone suggested that I tried Eudora Lite which is free and now all of my email solutions work perfectly throughout our database including address, cc's, subject, and content. I have a number of field that get pasted into a global and then the global field gets put into an email. This is all handled through the Send Mail script command in the Script Maker. This way I can mail a whole record with a button click. Eudora was the key! I think it works on both platforms (we use macs). If you want more information let me know.

• 2 weeks later...

This topic is 8701 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.