CE Fonts converted to FM7

This topic is 7079 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies

I have some questions or please help my with reagarding FM6 (PC) and FM7 (PC). Exist any of applications succesfully convert the databases done in FM6 to FM7? The problem affects the databases containing Czech characters (CE fonts). This problem affecting data can be solved through export from FM6 and import to FM7 but all the texts used in layouts stays badly coded - we would have to rewrite about a hundred of layouts which is virtualy impossible - it would take weeks to rewrite all the labels. This problem repels us from migrating to FM7. [email protected]

I don't know anything about Czech characters, but FM Migrator does a good job of converting files in FM6 to tables in FM7. You would still have to copy the layouts and import the data, however. What is your fonts setting in preferences?

• Newbies

I am testing this chance.FM Migrator is ok, installation and export from FM6 is good.Only problem later with connection with ODBC DataDirect SequeLink 5.4(last ODBC driver fot FM7 downloaded from www.filemaker.com)to FM7 (new FM documend opened). DataDirect cannot connect and have message with error 2306: [DataDirect][ODBC SequeLink driver][sequeLink Client]TCP/IP error, connection refused.Help me? Thank you...

This topic is 7079 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.