Portal scroll bar help!

This topic is 7013 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hey all,

Having another issue with IWP. I have portals set up on PC side to display 15 rows with a scrollbar enabled. Users on the web cannot add more than 15 rows of information - a scrollbar does not appear when they reach the last row.

Any ideas? Do I have to increase the portal size -- this doesnt seem like much of a solution as there are certain records that have about 50 rows of information.

Please help! I do appreciate any ideas you can pass along...

Regards,

Jamie

If you did not check "show vertical scroll bar" option for the current portal, the scroll bar does not appear. because i cerated a file and tested, it is running well. Please open your file and go to layout mode and check "portal format/show vertical scroll bar" option. i can send you my tested file.

Hi Powered!

Thanks for your quick response. I do have the checkbox selected - when running Filemaker locally, the portal works as expected. The problem arises when users on the web try to do the same thing.

After entering the 15th row of data in the portal, they cannot enter another line.

Another interesting point is that when I enter a record locally, the scrollbar shows up on the web for that record and users can edit the record and create a 16th line item. It will not work ONLY when a record is created on the web.

I'm so confused! smile.gif

...The problem arises when users on the web try to do the same thing.

After entering the 15th row of data in the portal, they cannot enter another line.

I have created a file contain 2 tables, one relationship and anoe portal. I hav tested it as local and at internet. there is not a problem. I wonder, is the problem your OS???

Sorry....

This topic is 7013 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.