PDA question

Arny

This topic is 6901 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I have a solution with a lot of separate reports. What I'd like to do is combine multiples of these reports together so I can create a single PDF document. Is there a solution other than creating different layouts for every combination of report options?

Thnx

• 2 weeks later...

You can do what you want with a PDF plugin, if the plugin can merge PDFs together. Afeina Software makes one that works on Windows. There are a couple of others...it depends upon whether you are trying to do it for yourself or other users. If you use Acrobat (not Reader), it will merge multipl PDFs together.

Steve

• 3 months later...

WARNING

Be VERY sure Afeina's products are exactly what you need before you purchase a license. We made the mistake of purchasing after integrating the AfFiler and ProPrint plugins and testing them for a couple hours. After purchasing, we ran into MAJOR stability issues with both plugins and gave up.

NO REFUNDS!!

We're now out over $400 and have nothing but a couple useless, unstable, thrown-together glorified batch files. Afeina has a LONG way to go before their products are worth this much money.

If you're looking for PDF generation, emailing and printer switching capabilites, I heartily recommend the schubec PS2PDF plugin (yes, it's an actual FMX plugin, unlike Afeina's crap) available at www.schubec.com.

This topic is 6901 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.