what's the size of layout ?

Raybaudi

This topic is 6994 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hi (sorry for my English)

It seems to me that the maximus size of the layout isn't changed (upgraded) from FM6 to FM7... it still is only 283x283 cm2 !

If you have to import fields from other app, and the number of fields is, for example, 600, FM7 "only" places about 442 fields in the layout.

And it is impossible to tell to FM to automatically position those fields into two rows...

Is this correct ? (or I lost to Know something)

I believe that is correct on max layout dimensions. However, you should be able to put as many fields as you need on a layout, unless it is set to view as a table. But why would you want to put 442 fields on a table layout anyway? That seems like serious overkill for one layout. Can it not be cleanly divided into multiple layouts?

Hi Queue,

of corse you are right...

the problem was that i wanted to import fields from a table of Word; that table had 2 rows of 600 fields (one for fields and the other for labels) and i didn't want to write so many labels(etiquettes); so i decided to import labels as fields into one DB, and fields as fields into a second DB, than paste the layout of the first DB (only labels) into the second DB... but i had to write manually 158 !!!

Many thanks for Your replay

This topic is 6994 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.