Removing labels from Radio Buttons and Check Boxes

This topic is 6999 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hello,

I am running a report where I really want to visually show a field formated with radio buttons or check boxes. When I run this report I want to remove the labels associated with the buttons/boxes and bring the buttons/boxes closer together (without making the font smaller). Since I can only fit so much stuff with an 8" width limitation for printing, I naturally want to bring the buttons/boxes closer together and put the labels at the top.

Does anyone have any ideas?

I've tried putting white boxes over the labels and that works, but it dosn't bring them closer together. I've also tried creating a value list without labels (only a single space is required), but that doesn't work very well.

Greg

Hi Greg

Firstly to hide the text, simply make the text colour the same colour as the background.

As for getting rid of the labels and moving the buttons together it is not possible if you are using one field. A way around this is to duplicate the field on the layout and assign one value to each of the duplicated fields, so you only have one radio button or check box in each field, make the text match the background colour and arrange them as you wish.

I hope this helps.

The Straggler

This topic is 6999 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.