Scrolling, Tab with Portal. Filemaker limitation??

SunnY

This topic is 6997 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hello, I have 2 problems with filemaker.

I have hide the side navagation bar so the mouse wheel will not scroll to the next record, however I would like to scroll the portal. So for example the portal have 50 lines/items and if I use the mouse wheel I can scroll down all the way to the last record in the portal.

The 2nd program is the tab fuction, I I have 2 fields in a portal and I would like to tab down to the next records in the portal but to the same field.

E.G. 1 line of portal have "item 1" and "item 2" and I would like to tab from item 1 to the next row of item 1, in this case we only use the "tab" key in the keyboard. and where in field "item 2" if the user press enter it will go to the next record for item 2. So that means I can "tab" for item 1 and "enter" for item2 to enter all records instead of using the mouse.

Transpower, thanx for the info. This would do the job however so its not possible to scroll with the mouse wheel is it???

Do anyone know how to activate this function?? Is it that I have to use some kinda of plug-ins???

This topic is 6997 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.