How do I get the 4 lowest scores from 6

This topic is 3943 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I have 6 golfers per team and I want the 4 lowest scores from each team to be a total team score, but I don't want to click any buttons, just enter each players hole scores and once the total 9 hole score is calculated for all six golfers it ranks them. I understand that there may be scores with the same value (40,36,40,42,52,43) end result (36,40,40,42= 158).

I have 6 golfers per team and I want the 4 lowest scores from each team to be a total team score, but I don't want to click any buttons, just enter each players hole scores and once the total 9 hole score is calculated for all six golfers it ranks them. I understand that there may be scores with the same value (40,36,40,42,52,43) end result (36,40,40,42= 158).

Make a caluclated field = Score & " " & GolferID, were GolerID is an unique serial number. Use this field to make a related value list. Then use ValueListItems to make a list of the golfer scores & Id's Pick the top four scores off the list.

Make a caluclated field = Score & " " & GolferID, were GolerID is an unique serial number. Use this field to make a related value list. Then use ValueListItems to make a list of the golfer scores & Id's Pick the top four scores off the list.

It did when it left here. On the layout Score Card it is under the center 2 columns. I didn't think that 9s fast. Once I had one portal laid out I used duplicate to make the next 5 and then changed the starting portal row in each.

It did when it left here. On the layout Score Card it is under the center 2 columns. I didn't think that 9s fast. Once I had one portal laid out I used duplicate to make the next 5 and then changed the starting portal row in each.

This topic is 3943 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.