Server Maintenance This Week. ×

This topic is 6697 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

This is a nifty utility. For those interested in color palette managment without a plugin, you can also try this FileMaker utility that is available free and unlocked for download from my website.

Title: Palette Maker v2.2

Platform: Mac/Win

Category: FM Utility

PaletteMakerV22.fp7.zip 188KB

Min Requirements: FileMaker 7.x

Description:

With Palette Maker you can define (and store) custom color palettes. Easily enter and retrieve colors in Hex and RGB. Requires no plug ins.

This utility is particularly useful in FileMaker for Windows, where the built-in custom colors are lost between sessions.

To make it easier to key in your custom colors to the Windows custom palette, the utility opens your colors in Palette Maker in small popup windows cascaded down the right edge of your screen. The popup windows are titled with the Color Name and RGB value. This allows you to have the color specs easily visible when the FM custom color dialog is open.

Hi dual_mon,

I tested yor great Palette Maker v2.2. Bat idea is thet with small pgm forumers cen tested eny color. Formaly I am not lover of Plug-Ins, but thise one(form 24U) is free and mey help to forumers.

------------------

Aleksandar (ino) Skype: zagino laugh.gif

• 8 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.