Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Looking for Someone to Analyze Process

LindsayB

This topic is 6900 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies

Greetings to all. I am writing because we are currently looking for someone in the Southwest area who can analyze a system currently in place using Filemaker Pro 5 for security report retention. We are not sure if the process used is the best way to do things or if we need to change the process before duplicating at other locations. Is there a consultant out there who would be interested in tackling a project like this?

I'm supposing you mean Southwest USA, right? There are many developers (including myself) in that area that should be able to take on the task.

What kind of work (specifically) are we talking about here?

• Newbies

Brent:

Thank you for your response. We just need to find out if we are using FileMaker Pro to its fullest extent and if it is the best application to use for this particular job. So it is basically just an analysis job. If we determine that this is the best way to handle out security reports (instead of manually or using another system) we will be duplicating the current process at another location. The manager just doesn't want to duplicate something if it is not the most effective way to do it.

Lee:

Sorry about the double post. I'm a newbee. smile.gif

It sounds like I could handle this job. Please send me a private message with your contact info, and I'll get ahold of you, so we don't clutter up the forum.

This topic is 6900 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.