Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Need Layout/Graphical/designer to complete DB

Darrin

This topic is 6803 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies

Hello,

I would be interested in discussing your needs with you. I am an experienced developer in the Chicago IL area. My forte is user interface design. My code is built to a strict standard and is easily understood and modular. Feel free to contact me, I can provide samples.

Thank you,

Michael O'Brien

[email protected]

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I like many of the other developers which have responded, I have much experiance with designing interfaces in FileMaker Pro.

I am a FileMaker 7 Certified Developer, and I have been doing full-time FileMaker developement for six years, with many years of experaince before that.

Not only can I design GUI elelements, but I often set my solutions to support 'theme sets' so that different users can have their own 'look'. Typically I start with six OS X and two XP inspired themes.

I also make sure that all my buttons have transparency, both in FMP 7/8 and through IWP. I also can provide the PhotoShop file (with layers) so that you may edit the elements without further costs.

Using the methodes above, I can also utilize most of the icon library which are available on the web, not to mention, I also utilize a scanner and a graphics tablet to create a unique look which will compliment your image.

If a solution a a profesional appearance then it will be preceived to be professional; no matter how well a solution works, if it has a simple interface, the solution will not be preceived as a 'professional' solution.

If I can help, let me know...

Joe King

FileMaker Developer's Network

[email protected]

This topic is 6803 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.