Devcon Approaches!

This topic is 6809 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

It is [biggest]FRIDAY![/biggest] There are so many things still left to do around here - packing comes to mind :shower:

Many are already inbound to our southwest DevCon venue. I wish all of you a safe and pleasant trip.

If you have arrived please feel free to make a post in the Devcon forum and blog away :wink2:

How's the weather?! :blah:

We should arrive on Sunday - setup the booth, then hang out with some friends :beer:

I'm heading out tommarrow morning. Right now, it's 105 degrees in Las Vegas, so Phoenix shouldn't be too far off from that. Ok, my earlier prediction of around 90 degrees was a bit off. :idot:

See all of you there!

• Newbies

beezwax dataTools is hittin' the scene; I've been here since Wed. night for the New Millenium FMP 7 Migration training - great stuff, integrating all the available techniques, tools, and best practices with an overriding philosophy about how to do it effectively for different situations. We visited the conference hotel last night and enjoyed the quiet cool evening emptiness, the calm before the storm.

Come by our booth Monday for some exciting new stuff! Or see you Sunday at setup.

Raines

This topic is 6809 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.