Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Multiple people wanted from Draft Writers to Developers

FMDuck

This topic is 6784 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Can you spare about 10 hours a week or more?

Do you have FileMaker skills that fall anywhere between beginner and expert?

Do you want an opportunity to make a residual income from your work?

OK, so those were some pretty easy questions.

Deploy Tech is assembling a team of FileMaker developers and other business professionals to partner in the development and sales of FileMaker shrink wrapped solutions.

We currently have one solution that is a worldwide market leader and commands 95% of its market. It's in need of redevelopment in FM 8. We also have another solution that is near complete but we need other resources to take the product to market. Beyond the two applications, we have a small handful of other solutions awaiting development and are open to more ideas as well.

Here’s what skills we’re looking for;

1) Certified FileMaker developers with varying degrees of experience

2) Experienced Project Managers

3) FileMaker alpha testers

4) FileMaker interface experts

5) FileMaker piracy security and update engine developer/integrator

6) FileMaker menu and tool tips developers

7) FileMaker/PHP developers

8) Windows and Mac Installer programmers (Install Shield, etc.)

9) Creative Services Artist (Photoshop, etc.)

10) HTML web site developer

11) Web content writer (marketing skills)

12) Press Manager (experience writing press releases)

13) Training video producer

14) Manual and Help file documenters

15) Part-time or available full-time commission sales professional

16) AND… anyone who has developed and owns a solution that you would like to consider selling.

All the program participants will share 82.5% of the sales price of the software for the life of the software. Some participants will only need to commit a total of 40 hours or so while others will require a considerably greater time commitment.

If you’re a top FileMaker developer, here’s your chance to finally start making money on the days you don’t work.

If you’re just getting started with FileMaker, consider an opportunity developing documentation, menus or tool tips, or even testing. This is a great way to make money and get closer to more experienced developers.

If you know anyone else that has the non-FileMaker skills we’re looking for, please pass this information on to them.

Ultimately we’re looking for a few people who each have many of these skills but if you have any of them, please contact me.

To be a part of this team, you MUST be able to prove your skills and be a team player. You will also be required to commit a small but specific amount of time on a weekly or monthly basis. Anyone coming in to the program will be approved by other members. Some positions are already filled on the first project so all skills may not be required right away. Contact me even if you are currently busy.

For more information, please send me your phone number (or Skype ID) along with your time zone and when is the best time to call to [email protected]. Let me know what skills you have and a link to any sample work would be helpful as well.

Thank you,

Jeff Duck

• 2 weeks later...

Here's a little follow-up...

I'm getting a great response from FileMaker developers on this post. Thank you to all!

As this post ages, please don't be afraid to reply to it. I MAY have enough people with expert FileMaker developer skills to get by on for now, but I have more projects planned though out the coming year or so, so please, feel free to send me a note if you are interested.

As I'm receiving replies, here is what I'm falling very short on...

Beginner FM developers with good communication skills. We still need people interested in testing, documentation and cleaning up interfaces. If you have limited FM skills but have good English communication skills then this may be a good opportunity for you. You will be able to work with highly skilled FM developers and get some 'rub-off' from them. This is a great way to expand your own skills.

Also, if you know of anyone else that has very good graphic skills, MS Work skills, web page design skills or has a great presentation voice, PLEASE pass this info on to them. Since this is a FM project, I prefer people that have some association with FM to fill these shoes.

Thanks again!

This topic is 6784 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.