Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Tutor Wanted

cosie

This topic is 6767 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I have several clients which I simply provide 'guidance'. Working on a real project is often a great way to learn. In many cases I have my students use different techniques to do the same thing, just to show the flxibility of scripting.

I'm also a huge advocate for 'planned development'. Naming conventions are soooooo important in FMP 7/8. I see solutions all the time were users spend half of their developement time looking for fields, scripts, and/or table occurences.

There is a lot of good advise on this site (and others) but there is also a fair amount of 'old' advise (advise which is best suited for legacy FileMaker versions 3/4/5/6) or advise that's just not well founded. I've been a project manager for a large FileMaker development firm, I'm FileMaker 7 Certified, I'm a FSA member, and I've been using FileMaker since 1988 (FileMaker Plus). I have the expertise to lead you through most of the common pitfalls.

As long as you have a high-speed internet connection, we can share your screen and speak (over IP) at the same time.

If you are interested, please let me know...

Thanks,

Joe

This topic is 6767 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.