OSX FileMaker native buttons anywhere?

Jalz

This topic is 6687 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hi Guys,

Im designing a WAN enabled database system. Im currently working on the user interface, and due to the nature of it being hosted online, thought it would be appropriate to create buttons/tabs using the FileMaker tools, as the buttons redraw faster than if they were graphics(and I've got quite a few layouts Im going to be working on). Im looking for an OSX type interface, before I recreate this has anyone done this natively in FileMaker and wouldn't mind sharing the buttons? I am only after two buttons, The highlighted(blue or granite) Tab, The white (unselected) Tab and ( as a bonus the "heading" bar that goes underneath the tabs (although I could probably create this quite easily)).

Thanks to all in advance.

Cheers

Jalz

Hi pjdodd,

Unfortunately, you can not search the forum for file name, you have to know the author, or the Subject or Keywords that would be used.

However, some of the good files did not contain aqua in the name, and did not appear as a keyword, but instead had names like Metal, . Any way, here is the file, you mentioned. Click here for file

This topic is 6687 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.