Field with Account Names

This topic is 6707 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hi, I'm trying to make a field with a List Format to show all Account Names and their records in database.

I have to do this to make reports of all user with their data recorded in database (day, month, year and hour of work).

But I don't know how to do this (if is necessary other table or other extern file or a script, whatever, something!!!), could you help me? It is possible to do this?

Thank you very much!

Steven is correct, there is no access to the account names (if you are referring to the Accounts & Privileges). However, if you just want a list of the records created and/or modified by the users, then look into setting up one of the Audit Trail (a.k.a. Field Modification Tracking) systems you will find by doing a search for the Keywords.

However, it will [color:red] not provide you with a list of access codes, names, passwords, etc., only the user names, fields created modified, what was changed..

HTH

Lee

As I said, just do a search of the Forum using [color:blue]Audit or [color:blue]+Field +Modification as your keywords. There are several threads here with some of them having example files, or pointing to URLs where files are available. I just preformed a search using [color:blue]Audit and received several hits, including this recent thread Click Here See [color:brown]CobaltSky post and point, to his file, one of the best examples available.

Setting up an audit tracking system isn't easy, but you should be able to work your way through it using his example.

HTH

Lee

This topic is 6707 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.