Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Need a Report script written

cyrano1db

This topic is 6697 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies

I am a small e-book publisher. Have just switched from Excell to FMPro 8 Advanced. My DB consists of three linked tables; Authors, E-books, and Sales. While I have no problem with the input, I do not have the skill or time to create a monthly report sorted by Author, E-book and Sales. My funds are limited, but if anyone who is familiar with FMPro8 would like to take on this project, please contact me privately via email.

There should be no need to hire some one for this. It sounds like a simple find, sort and print to me.

Attach a copy of your files, and I'll be happy to write a script to give you what you are want, unless of course, someone else beats me to itm as so often happens here. :B

Let me know if that is a problem for you.

Lee

• Newbies

Hello, Lee

Thank you for your kind offer.

I have sent you an email with the database attached.

If this creates any problem for you at all, please let me know. There is no concern here about appearance since I will be the only one working with it. I still keep a huge database, using the same three tables (fewer fields), in Excel, so I am still able to operate. It's just a clumsy situation.

Let me know if you need more info, or if you run into some bone-head problems that I have created in the work thus far.

Thanks again,

Cyrano1db

This topic is 6697 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.