Troi URL FM6 to FMSA7/8 via FX PHP

This topic is 6663 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I have a solution that was working with FM6 Runtime talking to FM 6 as the backend while using the Troi URL plugin and FX/PHP. Have updated the FX/PHP to talk to FMSA 7/8 and FM6 works fine with the updated code, but, the FM6 Runtime now will not work properly. Anyone have a similar problem as this? Usually, if it did not work, it would not work with both FM6 and the runtime. In this case, FM6 works fine and the runtime does not. I updated the Troi URL Plugin to 1.3 but no improvment.

This is Mac OS X. I found that on the same laptop, I can submit to my copy of FMSA7 from the Runtime 6 and it works. It does not work when posting to the hosted site over the Internet. I can submit to the hosted site when using Developer 6. I simply bind the same software that works and when bound, it no longer works.

After more testing, this appears to be a character set issue. FM6 while hosting would accept the special characters, but then display odd characters in their place while accessed from a browser. FMSA7 just doesn't accept them and the Post will not work. Now, to see if I can process them on the front end of my bound solution.

This topic is 6663 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.