Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Looking for solution similar to Intuit's Customer Manager

PromoPunch

This topic is 6674 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies

Hi Everyone!

I am in desperate need of a replacement for Quickbooks Customer Manager for the Mac. I need to be able to organize customer data, add notes about project, etc.

Does such a beast exist for FM? I have version 6 and im looking for anything that might get me started. Even if I have to modify it some.

Thanks in advance!

a replacement for Quickbooks Customer Manager for the Mac. I need to be able to organize customer data, add notes about project, etc.

I have never used this program. Can you give a list of the functions that it performs. I have contact relationship managers on my site vailable in FMP 5-6, both as locked applications and as user alterable templates. If you can give me a function list, I can tell you what is there and what is missing.

There are also other CRM's available in FMP.

Check the products announcements section for this site or find the archives for [email protected] (Blueworld Lists), [email protected] (Dartmouth list) and [email protected] (FileMaker Experts List). All will have had annoucements in the past.

I know that http://www.fmpro.org/ keeps lists of available software, cataloguing product announcements.

If you do want to contact me back channel, feel free at [email protected]

Dave McQueen

I agree with David, in that there is probably a solution already available, either free, shareware, or commercial that will do what you are wanting.

It is very hard to decipher from your post though, what exactly your needs are.

Start by checking out the example files that came with your copy of FileMaker.

I'm not all that familiar with all of the features that Quickbooks has, so a list of features would help us help you. Are there features beyond the ease of having the customer information available in the different modules? In other words, is there a contact manager, with calendar, timelines, etc. availalbe?

HTH

Lee

This topic is 6674 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.