Minor Irritant

This topic is 6666 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I have a portal on a tabbed page. The layout background is black, my tab background is grey, the fields + labels are a black font.

When I try to add a record to the portal it highlights the row in black so I can't see what I am typing. Now I could just change the type to another colour but I would rather not. Please can anybody help with the minor irritant?!

This is frustrating I know.

One option is to add a final step in your portal creation script that goes to a field, once the field is entered, the black disapears.

I wish there was an option to turn this off, kinda like you can turn off the option to show/not show all fields as active on each layout.

I don't seem to be able to get rid of the black even when I've entered the field. It is only when I come out and click on another area of the screen I can see what I've written. I had no idea how much I correct as I type!!

Ahh.. make sure you have the fields set to fill a background color - not transparent. Transparent fields when entered will sudently cut right through to the background color inspite wof whatever opbjects they are laying on.

This topic is 6666 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.