Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Checkboxes

MetroGirl

This topic is 8606 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Ok, so I can make checkboxes...it's fairly simple. I don't know if I've changed preferences or what, but now when I create a checkbox (make the value lists and everything)...the box appears, my text appears..but there are no checkboxes.. it doesn't give me any options to click the x. I've compared my new not-working checkboxes to other ones, and it seems everything is exactly alike. I know my question is vague..but can someone fill me in on something I may be missing..or need to double check? Thanks.

Thanks for the suggestion. I checked all my border preferences and everything is either a hairline or 1 pt. I just can't seem to figure out why the actual checkboxes don't show up. Any other suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks again for the quick response.

quote:

Originally posted by spragueg:

Souds to me like you have specified you pen width to "None" or "0 pt". Try selecting the field, then on the bottom of the toolbar choose "Hairline" or "1 pt" instead of "None" or "0 pt".

Hope that helps

Graham Sprague

quote:

Originally posted by MetroGirl:

Thanks for the suggestion. I checked all my border preferences and everything is either a hairline or 1 pt. I just can't seem to figure out why the actual checkboxes don't show up. Any other suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks again for the quick response.

Check the font color as well, since it could be that it's set to the same as the background color.

Chuck

This topic is 8606 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.