Selected value in value list

SnipeD

This topic is 8478 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I have a value list, on clicking one of the items, the page refreshes. (on change command).

On the refreshed page it displays the selected value as if it is the first possible selection, the value is then duplicute in the list. I want that is displays a V in front of the selected value on the correct position. like 3 from above. Anyone got any ideas?

I have a value list with some provincies in it. You can search on the provincies, after selecting one and then press the search button. But it is also possible to search on all the provincies.

When you click something on the value list the page refreshes and then it will show the current selected value.

But when you choose "no value" (it's not in the database valuelist) it doesn't display "no value" after refreshing the page, but the first value of the value list.

quote:

Originally posted by SnipeD:

I have a value list with some provincies in it. You can search on the provincies, after selecting one and then press the search button. But it is also possible to search on all the provincies.

When you click something on the value list the page refreshes and then it will show the current selected value.

But when you choose "no value" (it's not in the database valuelist) it doesn't display "no value" after refreshing the page, but the first value of the value list.

In order to have more control on the results, transform (i suggest for small value lists)the value list in a pop up menu, buttonize the field containing and then apply to the button a script that acts the proper control on the application' s flow.

Regards

This topic is 8478 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.