Avoid the "Bad Request" warning message.

This topic is 6601 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hello!  I'm trying to get rid of the "Bad Request, the server could not process your request because your session has timed out, been closed, or communication with the server has been lost..." message.

Most of the time, this warning pop-up is displayed (on the browser's side) when the user didn't use the application for a predefined quantity of minutes, then tried to continue his work after his session has expired...  No activity, so we are logging out the lazy users, that's a fine option and I'm OK with this behavior.

But I don't want to display this boring pop-up message every time and I would prefer to see the browser been directly forwarded to the iwp_auth.html, the iwp_home or another custom web page.  Any idea is this is feasible?

In the /eng folder (or into the language folder configured for your WPE engine), I found the httperrs.js file, where the message contents are specified.  But I'm unable to find the place where this error pop-up (e_400_12) is called for display.  I hope this is not in the CGI itself !?

Thanks a lot for your thoughts !

This topic is 6601 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.