Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Zoom Container Field Only

This topic is 6594 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Does anybody know if it is possible to zoom only the contents of a container field (in this case a .jpeg) instead of the whole page. I have tried in script maker to do this through the set field and then zoom in, but i still get the whole record zooming. I really dont want to have to go to another view with the image zoomed as I have at the moment, simply due to the number of records being held it will take to long to go between the main form and the new window.

Any help would be much appreciated.

... Sorry you're lucked out here. You might try using the send event function in filemaker to actually open the contents of the container though. I.e. open up the image in windows picture and fax viewer.

Just a suggestion

~Genx

I have done this using a portal (thumbnail) and a separate layout for the larger display. You can also use two separate layouts for displaying it.

Check out the file Photo Catalog.fp7 that was included with your copy of FileMaker,

HTH

Lee

Another thought comes to mind. A relationship based on a global foreignkey that gets set when you select the container.... hmmmm, just have a look at the sample i threw together it might make more sense than if i try to explain it... I am really bad at explaining things :D

~Genx

imageexpand.zip

This topic is 6594 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.