Small database project

pa8

This topic is 5633 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies

I've been trying to learn filemaker and do this project by myself but I think I don't just get it.

What I’m trying to do is make a database which stores all my client information, the courses that they are taking, a sales receipt which I can give to my customers and a report on the sales of services which can be sorted by month; by customer id; by teacher; by course category etc…

I have a budget for this project of US$250.

Does anyone want to take this on?

Contact me at [email protected]

• 2 weeks later...

This topic is 5633 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Paul de Halle
      Beezwax is seeking a Program Manager to join our team and assist in growing our business success.
      Beezwax is a software consultancy, developing custom solutions for a diverse range of clients, building solutions for all kinds of information and business problems. Our focus is on craftsmanship, where we co-develop with our clients, working in continuous dialog. We create intuitive, engaging, aesthetic and consistent solutions to capture workflow, increase knowledge and solve real world problems. 
      As an organic company, Beezwax aims not just to have a workplace where the needs of the individual are understood, but also to create a forward-thinking organization striving to find tomorrow's business model. 
      We are looking for a highly competent client relationship manager, communicator, and problem solver who is familiar with the dynamics of a mid-size software development/technical consulting firm. The ideal applicant will be able to work in a client-facing role, and be able to thrive in a creative, entrepreneurial company.
      For more details and to apply, click here... https://beezwax.net/careers/program-manager-new-york

• By Dr. Evil
      Hello my Friends!.. looking to hire a pro to help me in building what I think is a fairly simple solution. Make sure that my base and structure is sound, etc.
      I have been using and working with FMP since before the year 2000, and looking to build a new clean file. A file not full of experiments, and clutter, lol.
      If interested, I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you for your time.  😃

• By FoggyMt
      I'm a 10+ year FileMaker vet with good HTML/CSS skills. But I have no experience with Custom Web Publishing / PHP...nor FM Data API) I need to find someone to assist w/setting up online form. Here is a link to brief project specifications:
      After reviewing the specs you should have enough info to provide bid. Thanks! The link also provides contact info. Please reply via e-mail.
      https://dbase-form.webflow.io
    • By eXcelisys
      FileMaker Developer & Problem-Solving eXpert
      IMMEDIATE OPENING – USA Based 1099 Remote Independent Subcontractor
      We are looking for a disciplined, self-motivated, talented, eXperienced, independent FileMaker sub-contractor who can tackle poorly developed and designed eXisting solutions and whip them back to good working order. Also create beautiful new FileMaker applications too!
      PLEASE NOTE: We are specifically looking for an independent individual sub-contractor who is USA-based and wants to be part of a team, but wants to remain a freelancer. Not interested in outsourcing to any white-label companies offering similar services.
      For more info and how to apply - https://excelisys.com/team/employment-opportunities/

• By Stickybeak
      I have a pretty simple document generation and management solution to which I would like to add an email capability.  I would like to be able to have my email attachments dealt with FileMaker so as to be given a unique name and allow me to save them to my HD all in Macintosh.
      Any body interested in taking on this task for me?
      I will buy whichever plugin will do the best job or suits the successful consultant.
      Management_Clone.fmp12

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.