Server Maintenance This Week. ×

portal/TO no show when PDF

flybriguy

This topic is 6551 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I have an main (invoice) layout that will not show any info when I try to save as a PDF. This main layout out has a portal displaying data from related Invoice Line Items TO and none it of comes through when I save the record as a pdf, although all of it shows in my preview mode. Secondly, I have a related field also from the same TO (Total amount) that also doesn't show but is not in the portal. Any thoughts or ideas why this may be?

-brian

after tinkering around I discovered something very bothersome . . . . it seems that my font file is the culprit. I changed the font I had used for the TO not showing in my main layout and now all is well (for now it seems). I was only able to discover this as I had notice two different font selections (marked by a slightly different spelling) for the same font when I was playing around in layout mode - I then changed it to the actual font being used everywhere else in the layout. Does this make sense that a possible corrupt font cause for it to not show through when being converted to a PDF?

Edited by Guest

This topic is 6551 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.