Server Maintenance This Week. ×

[SAN DIEGO] FileMaker Programmer Sr Level

This topic is 6523 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Local San Diego based medical software company is looking for an advanced level FileMaker Pro GEEK! who lives, eats and breathes FileMaker on a daily basis to fill a full-time in-house programming position.

The right candidate must have at least four year of professional experience with FileMaker Pro, and should be certified in FileMaker Pro 7 and or 8. We have fast turn-around times, and we need someone who is resourceful, thinks creatively, and who has the ability to work without supervision. Any product programming experience and any experience within the medical field is a great plus.

We have a hard working, but fun environment where we work as a team, and use the latest Windows based technology to accomplish our goals. If you are a hard worker who lives to push the limits of FileMaker Pro 7 & 8, we are looking for you!

Email your resume and salary history to [email protected], Judy Chesner, Operations Manager. If you have questions, please feel free to call 858-268-1150. This is for a full-time in-house programmer only, no contract or remote work available at this time. Thank you!

Job location is San Diego, CA

Compensation: $50-$70k annually (DOE) + Benefits and Holiday pay

Dear Sir,

I have a very strong skills in FileMaker and made lot of products, which screenshots I can send you for your review.

BUT I am in Pakistan...

Can I apply? I do not have work visa.

With best regards

This topic is 6523 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.