Where to put non-xsl files on FileMaker Server Advanced?

monster bob

This topic is 6465 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I recently started learning XML/XSLT.

The FileMaker documentation is very unclear about where to place non-xslt content (images, html files, javascript libraries)on the server so it can be referenced by xsl template files.

Sorry if this is vague. I thought I should start simple and then elaborate as necessary.

An answer to this question is needed urgently. Also if anyone knows of any great resources for learning about FileMaker and XML/XSLT together I would appreciate it.

-Thanks

Thanks, but this is still unclear to me. I put the .xsl files inside: "...FileMaker Server 7Web Publishingxslt-template-files"

I tried putting a .jpg file in the same location and referenced it using: "my_picture.jpg" but all I get is a broken image.

The properties for the broken image in the web browser shows the address: "https://.../fmi/xsl/my_picture.jpg"

I'm certain I am missing something simple. I am coming from a FMP6/CDML experience.

Edited by Guest

Sorry if I am being dense here.

So far all of my files are .xsl files and they are all in the special "xslt-template-files" folder. I access them using the address: "https://.../fmi/xsl/my_file.xsl"

So I guess my real question is where do I put the html files in the Server Advance hierarchy?

In FMP6, using FileMaker Unlimited, I just put the files inside the web folder inside the FileMaker application folder. I could also put static files inside the wwwroot directory of an IIS box using Web Server Connector.

This topic is 6465 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.