Drop-Down Time Schedule?

This topic is 6515 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I'm looking for something similar to the drop-down calendar option in Field Control Setup, but that would give me something like a day book schedule with times in 15 minute increments from 9am-5pm for the record date entered in the previous field on my form layout. Is there anything existing I can use in FM8.5? Or does anyone know how I could go about creating it?

Thank you.

Why have you ruled out to make a hardwired valuelist? There might be some kind of inspiration in this, pre8 method:

http://www.spf-15.com/fmExamples/

...although, a list of day-book times is somewhat easier to make, and less irregular, if it is irregular at all?

--sd

:P Funny. Oh I love to be inspired...but I think you over estimate my abilities. I'm game - lead the way, Old-Hand.

So, what am I looking for in the list of examples you gave? Date Picker? Can I convert that to Time Picker or something like that?

I thought of just creating a value list with all the times, in my limited experience, I wasn't sure that was the best way. What do you mean by "Hardwired?"

Humbly,

Lee

As usual, you were right. I thought about it for awhile when I was building this and realized thinking was the problem. :P Are you familiar with the term [color:red]KISS? Keep It Simple Stupid!

Well after 10 minutes of thinking that is exactly what I said to myself. Hard code it and be done with it. It only took 5 minutes. :

Al

This topic is 6515 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.