PDF file only shows first page

stephiesmith1

This topic is 6417 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Has anyone had a problem wih their pdf file only showing the first page when the document is several pages in preview mode? I have an online performance review database and since people can be reviewed by self, peers, team leads and supervisors, and the report ends up being more than 12 pp long in some cases, I put a calculated field in the subsummary part and sort by a certain field. No problems last time I pdf'd but today I get one page, except every now and then it pdfs all the pages. Using the same script from the same layout, etc. Can't figure out what's happening here.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Feeling rather foolish. There was one thing I had changed in my pdf script because I was using the same script for other pdfing, and that turned out to be the culprit. I had changed my script to pdf "current record" instead of "records being browsed." It never occurred to me that it would matter since in all cases there was only one record in the found set being pdf'd. But evidently, when there's a subsummary part, you have to tell it to pdf records being browsed.

Works now.

This topic is 6417 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.