Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Human Resources with online application process

HowardCrut

This topic is 6402 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I work with a non-profit company - Campus Crusade for Christ's high school ministry - Student Venture.

I’ve done a few searches online trying to find either an open-source human resource solution, a completed open solution, or even a low cost solution to purchase that we can customize to meet our needs. Basically, I’m looking for a way that we can shift from a paper society to have all of our staff, intern, and volunteer job applications be done with web based forms to be captured into an HR database which would then automatically send out links to their reference contacts to fill out an online reference form to also be captured in the database. I’d want the database to have work flow features to hand it off to the next person in line (collect application, process the application, background check, process the new hire paperwork, handed to the training department to begin new staff training process, etc)

Currently, a new candidate downloads a pdf, prints it out and fills it by hand, snail mails it in to us and we snail mail out reference forms, etc. Much more taxing than it needs to be.

We also have a need to create a web based form to collect weekly statistical reports from each of our staff nationwide to tabulate our ministry progress. This is currently done in monthly cutting and pasting hundreds of Excel files. Moving that into Filemaker seems best.

We’d also like to have all of the other common HR features...

Any ideas?

Howard

I am not sure if this will help but have you taken a look at the solutions from FMI?

http://www.filemaker.com/solutions/starter_solutions.html

This topic is 6402 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.