Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Something To Sing About!!!

This topic is 6311 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Start your holidays early with a membership to both

FMPug and FMForums for only $100.

By joining before December 31st you will be registered for a chance to win one of three iPods.

Each new member will receive a Virtual membership to FMPug.com allowing them access

to oh so many perks as well as showing your support to FMForums and the fantastic work

being done

to bring the #1 online FileMaker forum to you.

Renewing during November or December 2006?

Any FMPug member who is due to renew during the month of November or December and wishes to qualify for this drawing should contact us at [email protected] for details on eligibility.

The closing date for entry is December 31st. The drawing will be done January 15th 2007 (yes folks, after MacWorld!). Each winner will recieve a gift certificate to the value of the product they were selected for. This value may not represent the total purchase price or any changes in retail price after the drawing takes place. Prize values correct at time of promotion.

First Prize: iPod 80Gb - valued at $349

Second Prize: iPod Nano 4Gb - valued at $199

Third Prize: iPod Shuffle - valued at $79

This promotion is not approved or endorsed by Apple Computers, inc.

FMPug.com - more than just a user group

membership available to anyone...anywhere (local group not required)

FMForums.com - The #1 online forum for FileMaker

Together we are redefining "community"

Edited by Guest
Promotion closed - removed payment option

• 2 months later...

In case you did not know we ran a little winter promo during the month's of November & December 2006 for both FMPug and FMForums.

Up for grabs was the opportunity to win one of three iPods*. I am pleased to say the promotion was a great success and it is my pleasure to announce the winners of the promotion here today.

3rd place - and the winner of an iPod Shuffle :- Lionel Louviere

Lionel Responds; "Thanks Andy. This is the first thing that I have ever won. Things might be turning around and the lotto might be next. I will surely enjoy the gift. Thanks again."

2nd place -and the winner of an 8Gb iPod Nano :- Paul Dzus

Paul Says; " I don't know what to say. I have never won anything before. Thankyou FMPug & FMForums"

1st place - and the winner of an 80Gb iPod Video :- Samuel Herschbein

Samuel frantically writes; "There are so many great reasons to belong to the FMPug community. Winning the iPod video is an unexpected perk and made my day!

I've been wanting an iPod video but haven't been able to justify the expense to replace my iPod Photo 60GB. Christmas season may be over, but it's back on for me today.

Many thanks to FM Pug & FM Forums for the iPod, but more importantly for being such a great resource with wonderful people. I'll try to leave some room on the iPod for FM podcasts!"

Thank you to all who participated in this drawing. And don't worry if you did not win, you still have access to all the great benefits of FMPug and also a chance to win something even bigger come DevCon 2007.

*Each winner will receive a gift certificate to the value of their respective prize.

This topic is 6311 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.