Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Changing Text Color

This topic is 6387 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I have a field that displays information calculated from a variety of other fields called "Listing Full". I would like the text within that field to change colors based on radio buttons from a field called "Verify".

I was able to creat a field ("Listing Verified Color") that gets the information entered into it to change colors based on the chosen radio button. This is a text field with an auto entered calculated value of -

TextColor ( Listing Verified Color ;

Case

( Verify = "Unverified" ;

RGB ( 150 ; 150 ; 150 );

Verify = "Verified" ;

RGB ( 0 ; 255 ; 0 );

Verify = "Unlisted" ;

RGB ( 255 ; 0 ; 0 )

))

-it works perfectly.

I was also able to create a field called "Listing Verified Info" that enters the result of the calculation from the field "Listing Full". This is also a text field with an auto entered calculation of-

GetField("Listing Full")

-it too works perfectly (I realize I can also use a calculation field but I am trying to combine the two calculations within one field so I needed to use a text field).

How do i combine the two calculations? I tried putting the GetField calculation before the TextColor calculation and it asks me to enter an operator.

I just want one field called "Listing Verified" that does it all. Is this possible?

Edited by Guest

This topic is 6387 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.