Re-ordering scripts within ScriptMaker

This topic is 6342 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Is there a way to move a batch of scripts en masse within ScriptMaker without losing their connections to the buttons that trigger them that I don't know of?

I want to reorganize how my scripts appear in the ScriptMaker to make them easier to locate and find when I want to work on or with them and dragging them one at a time into a new order is just too time consuming for the number of scripts I want to move.

Lee, you were not losing your mind or eyesight you did see an older version of FMP in my profile. While discussing problems I (and a few isolated others) are having with FMP crashing when we try to use the Save Records as PDF script step on Intel-Macs I noticed my profile wasn't up to date and updated it.

And I did contact NewMillenium and heard from them: "We are not immediately developing a new version of Script Organizer for FMP 8/8.5.  We may in the future, but the strongest demand has been for 8/8.5-compatible versions of some of our other tools and plug-ins, so we have been putting most of our focus on updating those tools for now."

This topic is 6342 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.