Update of Free White Paper for FMP Novices

This topic is 6274 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE - DEC 5, 2006

WHITE PAPER FOR FMP NOVICES - VERSION 1.11 RELEASE

Salt Lake City, UT--DEC 5, 2006--David Kachel / Foundation Database Systems (formerly Codemasters Workshop) -- publishers of AutoNavigator 2.0 for FileMaker Pro -- Today announced the latest release, version 1.11 of their free WHITE PAPER FOR FMP NOVICES.

WHITE PAPER FOR FMP NOVICES is a compilation of important advice not available elsewhere. No newcomer to FileMaker Pro should be without it. Updated and expanded from 91 to 98 topics, this white paper covers important subjects concerning the proper design of a database solution in FileMaker Pro and mistakes to be avoided.

Now 100 pages long, White Paper for FMP Novices is a must-have for any FileMaker newcomer and is free to download.

Don't put yourself in the position of having to do a complete rewrite of your database because of fundamental design flaws. Get this white paper and learn what advanced developers have had to learn the hard way.

This document will be updated frequently as new entries become available. Check back often for new version numbers.

WHITE PAPER FOR FMP NOVICES is available for immediate download at: www.foundationdbs.com/downloads.html

David Kachel

Foundation Database Systems (formerly Codemasters Workshop)

Custom Software Developers

Publishers of:

"AutoNavigator for FileMaker Pro™ "

[An incredible time-saving tool for Developers -

Build tab-sets up to seven levels deep,

up to twenty layouts per level, 140 tabs per layout;

thousands of layouts without writing a single line of code.

To learn more, visit our web site (below).]

"White Paper for FMP Novices" (a free download)

"Database Design for FMP" (a free download)

"Developer Storage" (a free download)

"Universal Capitalizer" (a free download)

"Universal Time Formatter" (a free download)

email: [email protected]

web site: http://www.foundationdbs.com

iChat: [email protected]

Yahoo Messenger: davidkachel

Tel: (801) 566-1340

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

David, Thank you very much!

This book is amazing!!!

Our current database really is a perfect example of "Angry Fruit Salad"!!!

Thanks to your book, I have learned several key concepts that have given me the power to build an amazing solution to our needs.

I am rebuilding a database, and from experience, i can relate to half of this book. I have encountered almost ever problem he has warned about in this book.

My suggestion to newcomers: Read the first 10 pages, you will see how valuable this book really is!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.