Unable to get XSLT email working in different environment

sgasch

This topic is 6206 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

In December, 2006, I got dynamic email to work in XLST, thanks to Martin Brandie and Mikhail Edoshin.

Now I am at home recovering from knee surgery and the same setup gives me either a 10200 or a 10203 error. I changed the SMTP server so that I am using the one that I use for my home email. Here is the send email that fails at home:

select="fmxslt:send_email('[email protected][email protected]&subject=test','test')"/>

Please help!!!

Shirley

10200 is ‘unknown messaging error’ and 10203 is ‘Message “To field” error.’ Not sure what this means in this case though.

Please provide more details. As far as I understand you set up your FMSA server to use your verizon SMTP for email. Do you try to send email from home or from work? Does it fail in both places? You mentioned a configuration that worked; how was it set up?

The configuration that worked was on my computer at work (I am currently working at home while on medical leave). At work, I was able to use a government mail server which is just a basic SMTP Server and you can use it to relay, but not receive messages. This was working just fine (at work) back in December. Due to my medical problems, I didn't work for a while and then got back to the email issue a couple of weeks ago.

At home, I tried this, but got a 10200 error. I then tried both of my email servers (erols.com and verizon.net), to no avail. I also put in my username and password, even though I said authentication was none (probably not correct, but I couldn't figure out how to do it otherwise).

Hope this into helps.

This topic is 6206 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.