Need inventory control database

Robert T

This topic is 6165 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hello,

I have a small business I run from my home. It involves buying parts and components from different vendors, and then reselling the finished product to customers.

I've tried templates like the Business Tracker and a few other demo's I've found online but they require too much modification or just are not right for my needs.

Buying: I have to be able to keep track of parts I ordered, their prices, vendors, quantity discounts and stock.

Selling: I then need to track the finished product and have pricing that is sometimes specific to the customer, quantity discounts, stock, customers.

Invoicing: Need a complete invoicing solution with customer orders and all the info surrounding the order, payments, credits, returns, etc.

Summary: The usual in terms of sorting any of the information in the database and to be able to know how much each customer has ordered and spent, total sales, cost vs. profit.

This is for small business, no warehouse, no POS, no bar code.

If you can help me at all I can give a more detailed list of requirements but this is the general idea.

Thank you.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi I see your post has been here a little while, but if you are still searching for a system that covers most small business operations please have a look at my web site www.creativetraining.info

I have a CRM Admin package that does most of what you require and while the demo is for the UK it can be adapted for the US if you are interested.

I hope that you find what your looking for.

Kind regards

Gill

In case you should deside to roll your own, will this article come handy:

http://jonathanstark.com/recursive_data_structures.php

...the second half, where many many recursive structures are dealt with!

--sd

This topic is 6165 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.