Server Maintenance This Week. ×

FM Developer Position-Tempe, AZ

MacHammer

This topic is 6144 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hi,

We are a small, fast-moving company in Tempe, AZ. When we have a business problem that needs to be solved, we often look to Filemaker Pro to provide us with the solution. Our internal developer is moving away from us to another state and that leaves us with the need to replace her skills in our organization. I can fill the gap, but as our Manager of IT Services, my days are crammed with other issues and Filemaker will require more attention than I can give it. If you are currently using FMP to solve problems for another company and feel that your talents are not growing to their fullest potential, come to sunny Tempe!

I am hoping to accumulate the names of interested persons in anticipation of needing to fill this position. Management should be coming around to my way of thinking soon and will begin the official search, but I'd like to have some names we can turn to immediately to begin discussion when the decision is made. If you are interested, please post to my address: [email protected].

Thank you!

Mac Hammer

This topic is 6144 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.