Plug in not showing

This topic is 6091 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I've got a 6 user system that relies pretty heavily on the EventScript plug in. I've copied the plug in to the /Program Files/FileMaker/Extensions directory on all of the end-users computers. Everything is working fine except for one computer, which doesn't list the plug in under Edit->Preferences->Plug-Ins.

I am completely at a loss as to why this may be. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the client and the plug-in several times. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Nate

Hi nscheffy,

What version of the plugin are you using? I remember having a similar problem when I moved over to fm 8.5, and to rectify it I downloaded a newer updated version of eventscript.

I'm using version 1.1 of EventScript. We did recently upgrade to 9, and I was thinking that may have something to do with this.

However, all of the other installations are fine, and the plug-in did work on this particular computer for a while after the upgrade.

This is a supremely frustrating problem, but thank you for your advice.

Nate

SOLVED

Based on your suggestion I decided to try installing an older version of the plug-in (EventScript 1.0), and it worked! All of the functionality is there, and the end user will just have 1.0 installed while everyone else has 1.1

A strange fix, but a fix nonetheless.

Thanks again for your help,

Nate

• 3 weeks later...

This topic is 6091 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.