Report & Viewer side-by-side

AlanP

This topic is 6096 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

OK, I'm "dark green" when it comes to web viewer...what I'd like to do is the following:

Using a report layout, have the web viewer appear in the footer. So the user can view each employee that needs to be updated and have the web viewer at the bottom. This way they don't have to toggle between applications.

The problem I'm seeing is that as you scroll the web viewer restarts itself (goes to the URL specified each time). I'd like it to stay 'static'.

All I can think of now is having two pop-ups which is not what I want to do. Any ideas anyone>

• 2 weeks later...

It's a secure URL but within this website we select the operators/employees. So if we went to each employee and the web viewer reset itself, we'd have to log back into that website each time to update...it makes better sense to keep it active in the one session.

Since this post I've just made two pop-ups with one to the left being the report and to the right being another layout which is exclusively the web viewer for the URL. Seems to work fine but I would love it if FM would include some sort of web viewer that stayed in a constant URL without refreshing.

This topic is 6096 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.