CDML - Scraps for a Beginner?

This topic is 8239 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Would anyone be kind enough to share (via email) samples of "real world" CDML web development and database(s).

The samples that FMPro supply are a good resource, but I'm looking at going beyond this level. Besides, dissecting more complex projects, help me learn quicker.

Thanks in advance....

[email protected]

[ November 21, 2001: Message edited by: Buzz ]

[ November 21, 2001: Message edited by: Buzz ]

quote:

Originally posted by Buzz:

The samples that FMPro supply are a good resource, but I'm looking at going beyond this level.

CDML can be a tricky beast. I recommend getting a solid grasp on getting basic links and forms to work with basic -Format files before going beyond.

If you refer to the "edit_reply.htm" format files that Home Page 3 generates, most of my sites are based on these. The logical structure is sound and works well for 80% of web sites. They are also simple to reverse-engineer and work out.

Get a trial copy of Home Page 3 before they disappear.

• 3 weeks later...

quote:

Originally posted by Vaughan:

If you refer to the "edit_reply.htm" format files that Home Page 3 generates, most of my sites are based on these. The logical structure is sound and works well for 80% of web sites. They are also simple to reverse-engineer and work out.

Get a trial copy of Home Page 3 before they disappear.

Thanks Vaughan and Thanks JuJubees....I've downloaded a copy of the trial version of Claris Home Page 3.0 and will be using it a study source.

It's a 30 day trial period but the Preference file can be trashed to keep the puppy running.

This topic is 8239 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.