Server Maintenance This Week. ×

This is strange to me; but then many things are strange to me ... When I import from SQL query using SQL Server, I end up with a found set of imported records. I import based upon 'WHERE >' ca

LaRetta

This topic is 6062 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

This is strange to me; but then many things are strange to me ...

When I import from SQL query using SQL Server, I end up with a found set of imported records. I import based upon 'WHERE >' calculations (which are stored with FM). But when I perform the same actions using Oracle in Client 10g driver, I do NOT have a found set!! I instead end up with all records.

For testing: I show all records (75,000) so I have a total record set, then perform my import. It imports the correct records (another new 500) but status area displays 75500 and puts me on record 1 and it still says 'total' records - no found set.

This is the only time I have EVER seen FM forget to provide me with a found set after an import. Does anyone know of a workaround? I suppose I can capture the total records before and after and then jump to that first 'new' record number and omit multiple (that new number), then show omitted but ... good Lord, that's a major kludge.

Ideas appreciated.

This topic is 6062 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.