Server Maintenance This Week. ×

We've Moved

This topic is 6067 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

[biggest]We've Moved![/biggest]

we have nearly 4 million rows in our database! We have just moved into our new server. I am anticipating greater performance and speeds with his upgrade. Already seeing some great performance. It may take a day before all our DNS records are fully propagated the net.

I changed the default skin here so that i get your attention ??? you can change it in your user profile!

I would like to send a thank you out to all those who've contributed by way of monthly subscription and also to our advertisers & affiliated sponsors.

:yourock:

If you have spare change you welcome to make a one time donation by clicking the link under the "tip jar" over on the right.

Your generosity is very much appreciated.

Edited by Guest

Phase one is pretty much complete. Hopefully your experience you should be seeing this being served from the new server. If not, your ISP may be caching DNS records. This should resolve shortly.

Most likely tomorrow evening I will be installing the latest upgrade to the site. - In doing so it will remove my custom modifications and enhancements. Most are cosmetic. It will take me some time to work thru the changes and re apply the modifications where appropriate.

Stephen

This topic is 6067 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.