This topic is 7258 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

This topic is 7258 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By puterco
      I have published my database using CDML pages and I want each web address field to act as a link witch goes directly to the address contained in the field. Example of the HTML code on the search results page:
      [FMP-FIELD: email] *how can I link this field to act as "mailto://(value in the field)"

[FMP-FIELD:web-address] *how can I link this to act as "http://(value in the field)"
      Any help will be highly appreciated the dead line for these pages were yesterday and I need to get these features online as soon as possible. Thanks...
    • By kwatson
      Does anyone know how to allow users to input graphics into a database posted on the web? Home Page tells me container fields won't work.
    • By OSXS
      Dear all:
      I am facing the following problem: I am setting up a www-interface using CDML for the first time. I get the behavior I want, and everything works fine.
      But there's one big question: In the CDML reference, I cannot find any tags that allow authentication of users using the FM-database built-in access privileges.
      Any ideas?
      Cheers,
      Ron
    • By pem
      Does portals work i www mode?
      I have a field in a portal that works in filemaker but not in www mode. In filemaker it
    • By OSXS
      Dear all:
      I would like to use the custom web publishing features of FM Pro Unlimited, using CDML. However, I am unable to find a reference of CDML Tags on the FM site (I always get errors when trying to search the tech info knowledge base). Could anyone refer me to a source?
      Also, does anyone know of a good CDML-tutorial? I don't seem to be able to find anything of that sort as part of the FM Pro Unlimited electronic documentation.
      Any help would be highly appreciated
      Cheers,
      Ron
  • Who Viewed the Topic

3 members have viewed this topic:
    cr-dev  doug_wallis  rmengelers 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.