Dacons's Mail.It 3

This topic is 6010 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I have always avoided the use of plug-ins (hate to rely on a third party to provide critical functionality)but have decided that in this case I would use one. What I would like to know is what others have to say about Dacons and their Mail.It 3 plug-in. Has anyone had any issues with them or their products, how timely are they about doing updates, are they likely to be around when Filemaker comes out with Ver. 10 or 11?

Any feedback anyone can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Allen

i used it for my customer, every time i asked for a help or for a bug i had the right replay, sometime they anticipate me a beta plugin to solve the problem.

They follow very well the filemaker news and the plugin is always upgraded.

Theirs template are very well designed.

By

Franco

I never had any issues with support... though I never really had any issues that caused me to rely on support (that's a good thing)...

The documentation was pretty clear, if a bit long winded - but that was due to the features of the plugin. In any case, the example files compensated for the help manual.

Thank you both for the feedback. (It does look like a very well designed plug-in and only took an hr or so to intergrate into my system.) I will feel a little more comfortable using it.

Thanks again,

Allen

This topic is 6010 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.