Changing IP Address in Web Publishing

This topic is 5993 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I have been working of this for days and am quite frustrated in how difficult it is to change the ip address in web publishing.

I have a custom web solution that I have been running for years with no problem. I have changed my dsl provider and now have a new static ip address. The solution is being run on FileMaker Server Advanced 7. Is there an easy way of doing this? I often get an error page in the Web Publishing Console when trying to change the Ip address. After changing the ip address, FileMaker Server shows the new address in the Summary window. When I go to Configure and than to the Clients tab the old ip address is showing in the Web Admin Console field.

I have logged into the http://localhost:80/fmi/config and it takes forever to load in the browser and I usually get a message such as unexpected error and the database is not showing up nor has the new ip address populated the Web Admin Console field. Are there any files that can be deleted that will get me back to the beginning where I can newly configure the FileMaker Server Advanced Web Publishing Administration Console?

Any help will be greatly appreciated or can you direct me to a place where the answers are direct and clear.

Happy Holidays - Sam

This topic is 5993 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.