Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Boss GT-8 Guitar Processor

This topic is 5694 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Solution: Boss GT-8 Guitar Processor

Description: The file is called GT8.fp7 and was created in FM ADV 8.5 It may work with FM 8 but I don't know.

This is a "not pretty" compilation of the Boss GT-8 effects data. I created it to keep track of my personal modified settings/likes/dislikes but then I added all the factory settings which is the only data in this file now other than a few unnecessary notes of mine that I didn't feel like taking out.

Working Under:

Solution Status: Beta

Pre-requisites:

Author(s): Jeff Bills

Date: 01/03/08

Credits: Uco Mesdag's Boss GT-8 sysex reader for helping me gather info

Instructions / Other Info:

It automatically logs in as "User" with password: "user". This will keep you from accidently modifying/deleting the records with factory-setting data but will allow you to create and edit new ones.

Reminder that the first 35 banks are User presets but they match other banks above 35.

If it needs fixin' , login as "Admin" with password: "admin" for all access privileges as I'm not sure I'll have the time to edit it any time soon. ALTHOUGH please contact me with any mistakes or suggestions as I would like to know!

Have fun!

Disclaimer:

FM Forums does not endorse or warrantee these files are fit for any particular purpose. Do not post or distribute files without written approval from the copyright owner. All files are deemed public domain unless otherwise indictated. Please backup every file that you intend to modify.

GT8.fp7.zip

• 8 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.