Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Warning message

This topic is 5960 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hi there

When converting my pro 6 databases, a message popped up indicating that the Customer file cannot be found. I browsed to the Customer file to re-establish the relationship or whatever was missing. I launched the app and the same message popped up when opening the Invoicing file. I checked the links and every thing checks ok but the warning message keeps popping up for the Customer file. I deleted the relationship and started from scratch. During the process, I noticed that several references exist for the Customer file. I can see Customer, Customer 2, Customer 4 and 5. I am still experiencing the warning message. Any tips to help me out on this.

Instead of converting file by file, only to experience the desired file havn't turned into .fp7 format yet when required. Should you drop the entire solution on top of the applications icon.

--sd

Reestablish the relations and give it another go! It's probably the lookups, which you by the way should get rid of later... Have you read the advices given here:

http://www.filemaker.com/downloads/pdf/fm7_converting.pdf

--sd

This topic is 5960 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.